Data ALL GONE!!!

Babo47
Babo47 Member ✭✭
Can't believe my data disappeared for Christmas! Performed a system recommended download a few days ago then celebrated Christmas. Came back and there is nothing in the files. No accounts, nothing! Like it is new account. Yikes! Subscription. I have a MAC Monterey v.12.6.

A bit freaked out and hope I didn't get hacked! No one available at Q. Feedback anyone so I can sleep tonight and then contact Q? TYIA

Comments

• Babo47
    Babo47 Member ✭✭
    I have Premier Subscription.
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You should have backup files stored in 
    /Users/<your home directory>/Library/Application Support/Quicken/Backups/Automatic Backups

Try restoring from a backup dated on the last date you know your data was good.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    You may not even need a backup file; it's likely that Quicken lost the route to your current data file. By finding it (in the same folder @Jon mentioned above -- e.g. /Users/[your home directory]/Library/Application Support/Quicken/Documents) and double-clicking it, you might be right back in business. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Babo47
    Babo47 Member ✭✭
    Thank you both! I'll give it a try! This has happened before. I'm in my 2nd year with Q so not as adept as I'd like to be. So thankful for the "SuperUser"!
  • Babo47
    Babo47 Member ✭✭
    Thank you both! I'll give it a try!
This discussion has been closed.