TD Visa Account will not reconcile

CarolineW
CarolineW Member
Having an issue with reconciling my TD Visa in Quicken. The auto reconcile doesnt work anymore. It was fine last month but now I just get an error message saying there are no uncleared transactions to reconcile. But I have just downloaded my transactions from the bank and can clearly see in the ledger that yes there are unreconciled transactions. Any suggestions
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    CarolineW said:
    Having an issue with reconciling my TD Visa in Quicken. The auto reconcile doesnt work anymore. It was fine last month but now I just get an error message saying there are no uncleared transactions to reconcile. But I have just downloaded my transactions from the bank and can clearly see in the ledger that yes there are unreconciled transactions. Any suggestions
    Hello @CarolineW

I am sorry about these difficulties with the Reconcile feature. Thank you for speaking to us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you able to reconcile your other accounts successfully? If so, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your TD Visa-associated account(s) by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • feuerherm
    feuerherm Member ✭✭
    I have a similar issue with TD VISA. Mine is linked to the online balance being incorrect after updating accounts. If I look at the website current balance and use it as the Paper Statement reconciliation, it works, however the online balance in Quicken appears not to be updating at all. All other TD and other accounts reconcile as normal.
  • pollokev
    pollokev Member
    I have exactly the same issue. TD Visa transactions are being downloaded but the balance does not get updated. All other TD accounts are fine. Can we please get an update on when this will be fixed or at least what Quicken is doing? Another thread on this issue was just closed off with no resolution.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    pollokev said:
    I have exactly the same issue. TD Visa transactions are being downloaded but the balance does not get updated. All other TD accounts are fine. Can we please get an update on when this will be fixed or at least what Quicken is doing? Another thread on this issue was just closed off with no resolution.
    I’m assuming this is the recently closed discussion you were referring to?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7924169/td-bank-visa-card-online-balance-not-updating

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.