CC-800 with Ann Taylor Loft Card

This discussion was created from comments split from: One step update error CC-800.

Comments

• I am getting the same CC-800 error every time I try to update my Ann Taylor Loft World credit card, which is managed by Community Bank. Express Web Connect is the connection method. I have deactivated and reactivated twice but that does not make the error go away. Sometime transactions do download despite the error message.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I am getting the same CC-800 error every time I try to update my Ann Taylor Loft World credit card, which is managed by Community Bank. Express Web Connect is the connection method. I have deactivated and reactivated twice but that does not make the error go away. Sometime transactions do download despite the error message.
    Hello @craigcanderson,   

We are sorry that you are being affected by this online banking error message. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

If you have already deactivated and reactivate the account featuring the exact steps listed in this Support Article, and the issue is continuing, then I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared