Various Bank and Credit Card Downloads.

Options
For Months i have been trying to get some of my various banks Downloaded!!! Some of the Banks are - Marcus By Goldman Sachs, Navy Federal Credit Union, Discover Bank and Discover Card, Capital One Walmart Credit Card, GMC Mastercard by Goldman Sachs, Lowes Advantage Credit Card! I will have too Cancel Quicken if these Banks can't be fixed in a reasonable Time Frame!!!! I have been waiting for some 3 months for the problem to be fixed and placed some 20+ Calls to your Techs and they can't fix the Problem. Please, Please, Please don't ignore this request!! [Removed-Privacy]

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a user-to-user forum, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support to solve those issues.  With them, you can screenshare where they can see your screen (not touch it or do anything) and guide you through hopefully getting your problems resolved.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rick56
    Rick56 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken for Windows - GM card from Marcus by Goldman Sachs does not export a format that Quicken understands. They only use csv and OFX. I have been calling every so often to ask if they will change to an acceptable format and I always get the "future functionality" answer. I have been using NFCU without issue for several years now. Don't know about the others you listed.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For those FIs that don't download a .QFX file, you can download either the .CSV or .OFX file and use ImportQIF (free from quicknperlwiz.com) to turn them into .QIF files for import into Quicken.
    I use it regularly.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.