Chase credit card balance includes pending transaction but not downloaded in Quicken register

Options
MichaelV1956
MichaelV1956 Member ✭✭
My chase credit card balance in the Accounts list shows a balance that includes a pending charge. This pending transaction was not downloaded into the Quicken register. I selected the link to not include pending transactions, but this did not fix the issue. As a result, the balance shown in the Quicken register does not agree with the balance shown in the Account list (list of accounts on left side of Quicken application).

Comments

• MichaelV1956
    MichaelV1956 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Here are the screen shots of the account list and the register balance.
  • SPeck01
    SPeck01 Member
    Options
    I am having this same issue. I thought pending transactions were discontinued in Quicken
  • William J
    William J Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Running R45.21
    Build 27.1.45.21

Just showed up at bottom of screen.
    Click on hourglass for options, including hide.
  • MichaelV1956
    MichaelV1956 Member ✭✭
    Options
    William J, I found it. That took care of the balance discrepancy. Thank you!
  • hoffmandh
    hoffmandh Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm running Quicken Deluxe R46.12 and am also seeing my balance including pending transactions that have not downloaded. Would like to make the adjustments described earlier, but I can't find the settings shown in the attached photo. Can someone direct me to these settings?
  • hoffmandh
    hoffmandh Member ✭✭
    Options
    To be more specific, there is no hourglass icon or any other icon at the bottom of the Chase account register, nothing to the left of "Online Balance."
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoffmandh said:
    I'm running Quicken Deluxe R46.12 and am also seeing my balance including pending transactions that have not downloaded. Would like to make the adjustments described earlier, but I can't find the settings shown in the attached photo. Can someone direct me to these settings?
    The "pending transaction feature" was turned on, and then off again because of all the problems (this is the second time they have done this).

In a way this is a different problem.  There have been many cases where the online balance isn't consistent with the transactions that were downloaded at various financial institutions/time of day and such.  So, this inconsistency isn't "new", and needed to be fixed at each financial institution (if it ever got fixed).  Now they are pushing to include pending transactions and be able to hide them or not based on the options they have given.  This makes trying to keep everything consistent even more difficult.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.