Home Mortgage Register / Details

I recently upgraded to Quicken Premier. On my Home Loan Mortgage, I no longer can find my register, just the summary screens for the loan. How can I turn this feature back on so that I can see my Mortgage account details in a register format?

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When a loan Account is set up for downloading you no longer have access to the loan register.  My guess is that this Account is now activated for downloading.  If that's the case then change that under the Online Services tab of the Account Details screen.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    When a loan Account is set up for downloading you no longer have access to the loan register.  My guess is that this Account is now activated for downloading.  If that's the case then change that under the Online Services tab of the Account Details screen.
  • Thank you, that did the trick.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do verify that the Scheduled Reminder which you are using to make the monthly payment from your checking account correctly transfers Principal and optional Additional Principal to the loan account register and not to some Loan:Principal or similar category. The Split Transaction detail should look like this:

• Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.