Mission Square (ICMARC) Issues

rolanddawson2500
rolanddawson2500 Member ✭✭✭✭
I am curious as to how people who are Mission Square Clients are dealing with the Mission Square downloads. I am not having much luck with them. The numbers they provide on their web site for 457 and IRA do not square up with the downloads. Anybody else having this issue?????

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the actual name of  your financial institution ... as shown at TOOLS, Account List?
    Because I didn't find "Mission Square" in FIDIR.TXT, which lists all of the FI's with connectivity into QWin.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rolanddawson2500
    NotACPA said:
    What's the actual name of  your financial institution ... as shown at TOOLS, Account List?
    Because I didn't find "Mission Square" in FIDIR.TXT, which lists all of the FI's with connectivity into QWin.
    The changed their name. They used to be called International City Managers Assc Retirement Corporation. They rebranded to MissionSquare Retirement. I can download now, but they are not giving enough information to tie to quarterly reports. I cam looking to see if other people are having trouble.  I am constantly having to adjust share balances every time I download, they are only rounding share values (Both in Q and CSV file) to 3 decimals on what they are reporting on web site.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they're only downloading to 3 decimal places, but showing more on their website you need to complain to Mission Square.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rolanddawson2500
    No, they only go 3 decimals on web site and download, but the quarterly reports are to 4 decimals. I have complained for months with no response. I am looking for other Quicken users who are upset to see if we can get more pressure on them. Just found out today, they are going to issue 2 1099's this year, one for before conversion and one for after. That out to be fun for the tax preparer and the IRS.
  • rolanddawson2500
    PS, they also are adjusting the published share price to make the dollars balance. Reasonably sure that is a no no.
This discussion has been closed.