Quicken erroneously prompting for renewal

Options
Quicken is prompting for renewal and won't let me proceed, but my subscription is good for several more weeks (until mid-March).

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    As we approach the subscription end date we will get prompts to resubscribe but that should not be preventing you from using your installation, even after the subscription has expired (but then there will be no online services). 
    Perhaps your your installation, the Cloud Account and/or your online Quicken account are out of sync with each other.  You might want to try the following which should help to resync everything:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID.
    Let me know if this helped resolve the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    As we approach the subscription end date we will get prompts to resubscribe but that should not be preventing you from using your installation, even after the subscription has expired (but then there will be no online services). 
    Perhaps your your installation, the Cloud Account and/or your online Quicken account are out of sync with each other.  You might want to try the following which should help to resync everything:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > Yes > Sign Out > sign back in using your current Quicken ID.
    Let me know if this helped resolve the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Quicken, are you using the exact same Quicken ID (email address) which you are using when logging on to your account at quicken.com?
    Might this be a mismatch between a Canadian and a US Quicken ID?
    Try this, please:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.
This discussion has been closed.