Report Splits

Options
Rich P. W.
Rich P. W. Member
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I am using the most current version of Quicken subscription. I have both saved and newly created reports. However, on either one when I uncheck the "Show Splits" option in Customize Report settings, the splits in the report continue to be displayed. When I re-enter the Customer Report settings, the "Show Splits" option is checked again. I was trying to eliminate splits in deposits into my bank account. If I create a transaction report using the transaction tab in the My Reports in the left column, I can create the report initially without showing the splits but it shows all transactions in the account. If I go into customized settings to eliminate the expenses and to only show the deposits, then it shows the splits and that cannot be changed! Very frustrating. Quicken needs to fix this problem as I understand it has been going on for years.

Comments

• Phil Kyle
    Phil Kyle Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. Reported it two times, still waiting for news of a fix. Causing me extra work to keep account in order.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rich P.W., and "Phil Kyle",   

We are sorry about these issues with split transactions and reports. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

Also, have you provided logs by navigating to Help > Report a problem... in the upper menu at the top of the screen? If not, doing so now will be helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.