Where is the "print register" command in the Mac 6.9 version of Quicken?

Steven Reiss
Steven Reiss Member ✭✭✭
Tried using the Quicken chat but they're slow. Basically, I am a very limited, basic user of Quicken. I cannot locate the formerly available "print register" command in the version that I now run......has it been moved and if so, where? All I need to do is print the columns as I see with date, check #, payee payment deposit and balance.......just cannot locate the simple resigner print option.....any help would be very appreciated.....

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Steven Reiss You're overthinking things! :) It's simply the Print command on the File menu, or good-ol' Command-P

You can print the entire register, set filters to narrow the transactions (e.g. This Year, or Uncleared), do a Search and print the results, or select specific transactions with Shift-click and/or Command-click to highlight the ones you want — and then select Print. If you've selected some transactions, be sure to select Include: Selected Transactions Only in the pop-up dialog box which follows. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Steven Reiss
    Steven Reiss Member ✭✭✭
    This is so strange. I've looked at every option in the menus bar and still NO "print register" option that I can see. It's possible that as Quicken adds more and more features, the very most basic ones like printing the register are being left behind?

Hope that you all can give an old fart some help!

Thanks,
    Steve
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    @Steven Reiss You're overthinking things! :) It's simply the Print command on the File menu, or good-ol' Command-P

You can print the entire register, set filters to narrow the transactions (e.g. This Year, or Uncleared), do a Search and print the results, or select specific transactions with Shift-click and/or Command-click to highlight the ones you want — and then select Print. If you've selected some transactions, be sure to select Include: Selected Transactions Only in the pop-up dialog box which follows. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Steven Reiss
    Steven Reiss Member ✭✭✭
    Hi there Jacobs:

Well, color me embarrassed. I'm a creature of routine. Obviously! I just followed your instructions and got the entire 2022 year which is exactly what I use to prep for the accountant. Not sure when QUICKEN made that "print" update because printing the 2021 year out, I was sure that there was a simple "print register"  command that then gave you the date range field to specify........THANK YOU, my friend. I guess I'll throw caution to the winds and do the recent update to Quicken now that I am past fearing invisible changes from the update. If the alternative wasn't worse, I'd suggest not getting old.......stay well! Steve
This discussion has been closed.