Nordstrom Card Account not available any longer for updating?

Heidi O.
Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
Hello - this update no longer working, it appears that the only option to select Nordstrom in the financial institutions list is www.nordstrom.com which is the shopping site and is not the credit card account which is www.nordstromcard.com. The actual credit card site is no longer listed. Is Quicken no longer supporting this? I am using Quicken for Mac 6.11.3 (Mac OS 13.1). Thank you!

Answers

• Looks like this is a general problem. See the thread here:  Re: CC-502 Error on Nordstrom Card by TD Bank USA
  • Hello @Heidi O.

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Have you attempted to connect to your accounts using the Nordstrom instance that you are speaking of? If so, what occurred? Did you receive any error codes or messages? 

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DODYG0521
    DODYG0521 Member ✭✭
    Having same problem with one step update in Quicken and Nordstrom credit card
  • Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    The error code is FDP-102, unable to connect to this account (www.nordstrom.com).
  • DODYG0521
    DODYG0521 Member ✭✭
    Quicken is trying to access the wrong web address - is using nordstrom.com instead of nordstromcard.com. Would think this should be an easy fix.
  • Hello @Heidi O. and @DODYG0521,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue and thank you for providing more information. 

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving an FDP-102 error message with their Nordstrom accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Jasmine - I see that the Nordstrom Card issue says it has been resolved by Quicken; however, when I go to update the connection, it still directs to "nordstrom.com" and not "nordstromcard.com" so it does not update. Nordstrom.com is the shopping site and Nordstromcard.com is the financial payment site.

I don't believe this is fixed.

Thanks.
  • LindaS
    LindaS Member
    I'd trying to locate the latest info on the Nordstrom fdp-102 error and can't find anything current. The link to the string no longer allows me in - says I don't have permission. Searching doesn't provide info. This is an ongoing problem since mid to late January.
  • Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    I don't think this ongoing issue has been properly resolved yet. Updates are not happening for Nordstromcard.com. Can someone from the Moderator community please respond?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Heidi O.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

@Heidi O. said:

I don't think this ongoing issue has been properly resolved yet. Updates are not happening for Nordstromcard.com. Can someone from the Moderator community please respond?

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.