How can I delete an upcoming income entry in Bills & Income

I am a contractor and have a vacation coming up in a few weeks. I know I will not be getting a paycheck on the 8th of March and would like to remove just that entry from bills and income so my projected balances will be more accurate. How can I do that?

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    [edited] When that is the next paycheck, you can click on the little down arrow next to Enter and pick "Skip this one". I don't think there is a way to skip Reminders beyond the next one.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How frequently do you receive paychecks? 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kallyone
    kallyone Member
    I get paid weekly so there are several paycheck between now and then. I cannot use the arrow to skip this one because it is not the next paycheck.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Hi @ kallyone,

EDITED to remove incorrect information.

As others have noted - Quicken only allows us to skip the NEXT scheduled transaction.  Since the transaction you want to skip is further out than the next transaction, you cannot skip it.  Sorry for the incorrect suggestion.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately only the next scheduled transaction can be skipped. The only alternative is to pre-enter the intervening weeks' paychecks, then skip the march 8th paycheck. 

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• kallyone
    kallyone Member
    Thank you all for your help. The only thing I think works as a work around is I just entered one time bill that deducts the complete paycheck deposit for that week.
This discussion has been closed.