How make Quicken print window smaller -- or move ti around

lmw
lmw Member
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
When I try to print a report a window pops up, The top and bottom of the window are not visible -- my screen (17 inch laptop) appears to be too small. The button to click to print is below the screen so I am not able to print. There seems to be no way to move the window up so I could find the print button. HELP
Tagged:

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    You can use the Windows window menu. Type ALT-Space with the print window in focus. Whether you can see it or not, this opens a small menu with Move, Size, etc. (The Print dialog is not resizable but you can move it.) Press M for Move. Then you can use the keyboard arrow keys to move the window around. Press Enter when you've moved it where you want it.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Note, if you hit Enter, that will "push the Print button".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmw said:
    When I try to print a report a window pops up, The top and bottom of the window are not visible -- my screen (17 inch laptop) appears to be too small. The button to click to print is below the screen so I am not able to print. There seems to be no way to move the window up so I could find the print button. HELP
    What is your screen resolution? Quicken requires 1024x768 or higher screen resolution or 1280x1024 minimum when Large Fonts setting is enabled.
    On my 17" laptop with 1600x900, at Quicken Release 47.15, not using Large Fonts, the window fits properly.
    IIRC, there was a recent bug with windows displaying too big. This appears to have been fixed. So, what is your Quicken Release (click Help / About Quicken to get release number)?
This discussion has been closed.