Morgan Stanley Client Serv accounts

Options
I have a Morgan Stanley Client Serv account. I am unable to find the morganstanleyclientserv.com domain to add the account. When I add just morganstanley.com I get the "cash" accounts.

Does anyone know how to get the Morgan Stanley Client Serv accounts?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a Morgan Stanley Client Serv account. I am unable to find the morganstanleyclientserv.com domain to add the account. When I add just morganstanley.com I get the "cash" accounts.

Hello @KansasBBQKing,    

We are sorry about this issue with missing connection options. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Just so I am clear, is the URL appearing incorrectly when you search for the 'instance' of Morgan Stanley related to the Client Serv accounts in the Add Account window? If so, and if you haven't already, read through the Support Article provided here, as it may be helpful.

Let us know if that helps.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • KansasBBQKing
    KansasBBQKing Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hey Jared, I don't think the support article applies. Not sure how to describe it. We have a Morgan Stanley account, but it's not the standard account type. We use https://login.morganstanleyclientserv.com/ux/ to login vs. MorganStanley.com.

I have also reached out to our financial planner to see if they support Quicken. I was able to log into [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] properly. And I assume it will work here.
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What you want is Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
This discussion has been closed.