Deluxe subscription prematurely expired?

tonycip
tonycip Unconfirmed, Member
I opened my Quicken Deluxe after being gone for several months. After it updated, I had a message that my subscription had expired; however, when accessing my account info, I see that the subscription is valid through December 2023. Can someone help me sort this out? Thank you.

Tony Cipollone
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Perhaps your installation of Quicken is out of sync with your Cloud Account and/or your Quicken.com account.  If you have not already done so you might want to do the following:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Account > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts to sign out > when prompted to sign in use your current Quicken ID and PW.  This will refresh the link and will hopefully show that your subscription has the correct information, again.
    If it does not, then I suggest you contact Quicken Support to assist on this.  This is a forum of mostly Quicken users, not Quicken employees, who won't be able to help you resolve a subscription issue.  You can contact Quicken via phone call or chat:  https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.  (If the buttons don't work, make sure your browser is set up to allow popups.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Perhaps your installation of Quicken is out of sync with your Cloud Account and/or your Quicken.com account.  If you have not already done so you might want to do the following:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Account > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts to sign out > when prompted to sign in use your current Quicken ID and PW.  This will refresh the link and will hopefully show that your subscription has the correct information, again.
    If it does not, then I suggest you contact Quicken Support to assist on this.  This is a forum of mostly Quicken users, not Quicken employees, who won't be able to help you resolve a subscription issue.  You can contact Quicken via phone call or chat:  https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.  (If the buttons don't work, make sure your browser is set up to allow popups.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• tonycip
    tonycip Unconfirmed, Member
    Thank you for your response. As it happens, I was able to connect with Quicken support, who told me to do exactly as you suggest. I did so and now everything seems to be resolved.
    Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.