Help: I need help to convert .QDF file to .QIF file format.

Options
Currently I do not have subscription of Quicken. I need to convert my .QDF file to .QIF format. Can anybody help me about how can I do this?
Tagged:

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell us what you do have and maybe we can advise you.  Which version of Quicken created/last used the .QDF file?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Mehidi
    Mehidi Member
    Options
    Last I used quicken 2017 version, which file format is .QDF. Now I want to convert it to .QIF format and I will use the .QIF file in 2014 version.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't have an installed, working copy of QW2017, you could purchase subscription Quicken, use it to do the file export to QIF and then do the import into the older version of Quicken and then request a refund.  You have 30 days to do the request.  Quicken Return Policy  You will want to buy from Quicken vs retail since the refund is easier.
    Quicknperlwiz ( quicknperlwiz.com ) has some great guidance on his webpage for doing what you are trying to do.
    If you are going to revert to an older version, I suggest that you revert to QW2013 since it is prior to having to register the program to an Intuit/Quicken Id which is no longer possible.   In fact, you will not be able to create or open a file in QW2014 due to the registration failing.
    QW2013 Deluxe is available at: https://assistant.quicken.com/patch/ASDES5672FR13/Old_Products/QWIN/QW2013DLX.exe 

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.