Memorized Payee popup

It seems after the last update (27.1.47.15) the popup of suggestions from memorized payees font is smaller and the box and font is colored all of which makes it harder to work with. Can this be changed?

Best Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It seems after the last update (27.1.47.15) the popup of suggestions from memorized payees font is smaller and the box and font is colored all of which makes it harder to work with. Can this be changed?
    Hello @wannabeacowboy,   

We are sorry about this difficulty reading the font in the displays. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you tried navigating to View > Use Large Fonts in the upper menu at the top of the screen? Also, have you tried navigating to Edit > Preferences > Register and then clicked on Fonts to see what the current settings might be?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • wannabeacowboy
    wannabeacowboy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    thanks for the quick response. Yes, I can change fonts but that changes everything not just the popup window of memorized payees. I was hoping there was a way to change only that and not the whole register. I'll work with it. thank you

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Answer ✓
    Hello @wannabeacowboy,   

We are sorry about this difficulty reading the font in the displays. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you tried navigating to View > Use Large Fonts in the upper menu at the top of the screen? Also, have you tried navigating to Edit > Preferences > Register and then clicked on Fonts to see what the current settings might be?

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • wannabeacowboy
    wannabeacowboy Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    thanks for the quick response. Yes, I can change fonts but that changes everything not just the popup window of memorized payees. I was hoping there was a way to change only that and not the whole register. I'll work with it. thank you
  • Quicken Jared
    Hello @wannabeacowboy

Thanks so much for getting back to me with more information about what you are looking for. I see what you mean about changing the font settings only within a particular window or screen.

Currently, this is not possible, however, I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.