Why is the report print screen so large that the top and bottom are not viewable?

Dovey
Dovey Member
edited March 2023 in Reports (Windows)
When selecting "Print" from a report screen, the next view is so large that it runs past the computer screen's border causing some choices to be blocked out.

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Have you selected the View > Use large fonts option along with Windows text scaling greater than 100%? That combination will cause this problem unless you have a high resolution monitor.

If you temporarily set the text scaling to 100% or turn off Large fonts you will be able to see the whole Print dialog. To access the Text scaling option, right click on your desktop and select Display settings.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023 Answer ✓
    Have you selected the View > Use large fonts option along with Windows text scaling greater than 100%? That combination will cause this problem unless you have a high resolution monitor.

If you temporarily set the text scaling to 100% or turn off Large fonts you will be able to see the whole Print dialog. To access the Text scaling option, right click on your desktop and select Display settings.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Dovey
    Dovey Member
    When I turned off Large Fonts as you suggested the whole print dialog became visible. Thank you! I needed printed reports for tax purposes so was very frustrated when the screen wasn't right. Now I know to go back and forth to Large Fonts as needed.
This discussion has been closed.