Can't see transactions for Loan Account that is connected on-line

Options
scott9
scott9 Member ✭✭
Can anyone explain why you can't see tranasctions any longer for a loan account that has online updates? Used to have that no problem, Seems like Quicken is worse than in the past with syncing.

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As I understand it, you have no access to a connected loan's register.  You'd have to disable downloading to get access to the loan's register.  But you seem to be intimating that this loan has always been connected and that you could see those transactions.  Is that in fact the case?
  • scott9
    scott9 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the response and you confirmed my understanding. I may not have been completely clear. This is a new car loan, but I seem to remember that I had done this for a different car loan in the past before when I had my personal version (before subscription that I avoided for several years). The other way that I have done it is just treating it as a credit account but then it is not linked to the asset. I would just like to understand from Quicken why it works this way. Doesn't make sense that it is different between manual and connected. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.