Quicken on Mac: Issues with Fidelity 401K and Wealthfront Investment

jaysuzi
jaysuzi Member
I am moving over from Windows to a Mac. I am wanted to start fresh so I was bring in my Fidelity and my Wealthfront accounts, however, only my Roth IRA and Wealthfront Cash accounts would link over. I am receiving errors for my Fidelity 401K and Wealthfront Investment. Searching some topics, I see that this has been a fairly frequent issue. Is this still an ongoing issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jaysuzi said:
    I am moving over from Windows to a Mac. I am wanted to start fresh so I was bring in my Fidelity and my Wealthfront accounts, however, only my Roth IRA and Wealthfront Cash accounts would link over. I am receiving errors for my Fidelity 401K and Wealthfront Investment. Searching some topics, I see that this has been a fairly frequent issue. Is this still an ongoing issue?
    Hello @jaysuzi,  

We are sorry about this problem with adding accounts and data conversion. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are there numerical codes associated with these error messages that you are seeing, and if so, what kind? Is there any way you could provide screenshots of what you're seeing - with personal information redacted as necessary? You can follow the steps explained in this FAQ in order to do this. Also note that you may drag and drop your images into your comment in order to submit images, as well.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.