Quicken Mac Shortcut Keys

jwb330
jwb330 Member ✭✭
Is there a shortcut for Mac Version of Quicken to go to end or top of register

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If you have an extended keyboard (with numeric keypad), the Home and End keys work... but I'm guessing from your question that you don't have such a keyboard. ;)

Option-Up Arrow jumps to the top or a register and highlights the top transaction; Option-Down Arrow does the reverse. 

Function-Right Arrow will scroll (jump) the screen to the bottom transaction and Function-Left Arrow will scroll (jump) the screen to the top transaction — but will not change the highlighted transaction. So if you do Function-Up Arrow, then click down arrow once, Quicken will jump back to the previously highlighted transaction and move down one.

One more shortcut: 
    Function-Up Arrow and Function Down-Arrow will scroll up or down one screenful at a time, without changing the currently-highlighted transaction.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    If you have an extended keyboard (with numeric keypad), the Home and End keys work... but I'm guessing from your question that you don't have such a keyboard. ;)

Option-Up Arrow jumps to the top or a register and highlights the top transaction; Option-Down Arrow does the reverse. 

Function-Right Arrow will scroll (jump) the screen to the bottom transaction and Function-Left Arrow will scroll (jump) the screen to the top transaction — but will not change the highlighted transaction. So if you do Function-Up Arrow, then click down arrow once, Quicken will jump back to the previously highlighted transaction and move down one.

One more shortcut: 
    Function-Up Arrow and Function Down-Arrow will scroll up or down one screenful at a time, without changing the currently-highlighted transaction.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jwb330
    jwb330 Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much, I've looked all over for that answer and was unable to find it....
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    BTW, the Fcn-Arrow shortcuts work on pretty much any screen on your Mac with a scroll bar present.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.