Ally transactions not matching registers (Q Mac)

For some reason, my Ally Bank downloaded transactions are not matching the entries I have already made in my registers. This just started about a week ago.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More details, please. A few examples with screenshots would be helpful for us to understand your problem.
  • Here's one that was downloaded today. I also noticed there was no blue dot next to the Ally Account designating that a new transaction has been downloaded. Thanks for your assistance. Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 7.57.35 AM
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭

• 1 - What happens if you drag a downloaded transaction and drop it on top of the expected matching manual entry?

2 - I appreciate that you included the extra manually entered transaction. It helps me understand your situation, i. e., that there are more of these transactions.

Is it possible that these manually entered transactions already have a matching download?

3 - Please provide another example screenshot, this time with at least the folowing additional columns displayed:

Status, Date, Account, Entered, Modified, Posted, Match Status, Payee, Category, Transfer, Clr, Amount, FITID

When you provide the screenshot, be sure to include the column headings at the top.

4 - Examine the timestamps in the Modified column. Hover the mouse pointer over a Modified column date value and wait until the time appears in a floating text. Do the times match the actual time that the transaction was last modified (or was created, if never modified such as when a transaction has just been downloaded).

Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • Thanks for your assistance. I have attached several screen shots. The first 2 are of transactions that were downloaded and did not match my manually entered transactions and the last screenshot shows transactions that did match. As I mentioned in a previous comment, this started suddenly and I suspect that it may coincide with a Quicken update but am not sure. Nevertheless, you can see that many of the transactions used to match perfectly up until Jan. 25, 2023. Also, I did try the drag and drop on the latest transaction and that worked; however, I've never had to do that before and all of my other accounts download and match without exception. I would appreciate if you could delete the screen shots or prevent them from public viewing.
    Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 7.57.35 AM
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 8.56.03 AM
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 8.51.21 AM
    Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 8.50.57 AM
This discussion has been closed.