Portpolio view: None of Vanguard funds updating the YTD return, 1year return etc.

Quimby
Quimby Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Investing (Windows)
How to fix the above

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thos values come from Quicken's quote provider. There have been numerous complaints in the past about missing or out of date information in that area.

Forum Moderators sometimes review issues discussed here and refer them to Development, but if you want Quicken to work on a problem, I recommend you contact Support via phone.  Be sure the support agent understands the problem and gives you a ticket number for future reference.

You should also use the Help > Report a Problem menu in Quicken to submit the issue online. In your submission, be as clear and thorough as possible. Reference the ticket number and provide a link to this discussion. Provide step by step instructions to reproduce the problem. You will not get a response to an electronic submission, but they say they review and prioritize the submissions. 

Updates on problems that Quicken has acknowledged are posted here.

https://community.quicken.com/categories/alerts

Quicken never says when a problem is expected to be resolved.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Quimby
    Quimby Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!!!

Answers

• Jim_Harman

Please provide the exact names of the columns that are not updating. Those sound like ones wiht data that is downloaded from Quicken's quote provider and not computed from your data, but I can't be certain because there are several similarly named columns.

• Quimby
    Quimby Member ✭✭
    OK. Investing- Portfolio View. Return (%) YTD, Return (%) i year, Return (%) 3 year, Return (%) 5 year.
    TX. Hope you have the answer.
  • Jim_Harman
    Answer ✓

Thos values come from Quicken's quote provider. There have been numerous complaints in the past about missing or out of date information in that area.

Forum Moderators sometimes review issues discussed here and refer them to Development, but if you want Quicken to work on a problem, I recommend you contact Support via phone.  Be sure the support agent understands the problem and gives you a ticket number for future reference.

You should also use the Help > Report a Problem menu in Quicken to submit the issue online. In your submission, be as clear and thorough as possible. Reference the ticket number and provide a link to this discussion. Provide step by step instructions to reproduce the problem. You will not get a response to an electronic submission, but they say they review and prioritize the submissions. 

Updates on problems that Quicken has acknowledged are posted here.

https://community.quicken.com/categories/alerts

Quicken never says when a problem is expected to be resolved.

• Quimby
    Quimby Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.