Goldman Sachs CC-501

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Marcus by Goldman Sachs still not working.

Comments

• jeanderson
    jeanderson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same problem as well. Since the GM card switched to Goldman Sachs, I have never been able to connect. Screenshot attached.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jeanderson,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

This error occurs when Quicken is unable to connect to the bank to receive transaction information. This could be caused by something on the bank's end blocking Quicken from connecting. In some cases, Quicken Support may need to escalate the issue. You may follow this link to read more information regarding the CC-501 error message.

As per the FAQ: If this occurs when trying to add an account: Wait 24 hours and try to add the account again. If you are still getting the error after waiting 24 hours, please Contact Support.

Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.