Why do I keep getting an error when syncing

Options
htconant@
htconant@ Member ✭✭
Why do I keep getting this error when syncing my bank and CC accounts?

Quicken encountered a client-side error while syncing your data [HTTP-400]. Try again later. if the error persists contact quicken support.

Answers

• htconant@
    htconant@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    When I do the sync a second time there is not error. Pretty consistent.
  • PandaSlimy
    PandaSlimy Member
    Options

I just installed Quicken, migrated data file from version 2016 and when I tried to set up Mobile and Sync and I get that error everytime. Tried everything, reset, etc and nothing fixes it. Not sure if I want to spend hours on tech support, the 30 day money back policy probably is a easier path to take at this point.

• htconant@
    htconant@ Member ✭✭
    Options

I started with a clean install. Its not a huge problem, but it is buggy and todays software shouldn't be. I tried chat support which was embarrasing. The person, once I got by the Bot, didn't have the slightest idea what I was talking about.

I came from several decades of Quickbooks for company use. It's robust and needed for that. But it is NG for home or personal finances. So far, the Quicken seems ok. The relatively minor issues are too frequent. My biggest gripe is that you can't scale printed pages to fit the page. The scale option is greyed out. Quickens workaround is to first print to PDF, then print the PDF. Really. I'd have thought they could be a good coder on that and literally in minutes firgure that one out. Still not working. Not sure there is any real option out there. They all have problems.

• htconant@
    htconant@ Member ✭✭
    Options

PandaSlimy. Here's the link for the print scale issue. You might want to check out how your printing works.

This discussion has been closed.