Feature Request: "Clear All Splits" for multiple transactions.

Dez
Dez Member

Quicken, we need to be able to clear multiple splits. When importing transactions, the software assumes that if the previous entry was a split then all new tranasctions should be split the exact same way; and then leave an "Uncategorized" entry to make up tht edifference.

I currently have to open each transaction, clear all splits and mannualy delet all text in the "Notes" field.

We need to be able to highlight multiple transactions and "Clear All Splits" for everything hiughlighted. Please!

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@Dez I understand your issue, but I think you're approaching the problem incorrectly.

Your transactions which are showing up with splits are doing so because you have previously saved QuickFill rules which are being applied to transactions downloaded from these Payees. All you need to do is delete, or change, the Quick Fill rules (in Window > Payees & Rules > QuickFill Rules). You might also prefer to set the Settings/Preference for QuickFill Rules to not automatically create QuickFill rules, so you can create a rule only when you specifically want one.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.