After transfer from Mac to Windows, some future transactions are duplicated and cannot be changed

Options
After successfully transferring and converting my data from Mac to Windows (because it is multicurrency and the Mac version is not), all accounts and past transactions or investments were correctly imported with no error.

However, some of my upcoming scheduled transactions are shown in duplicate and cannot be edited or deleted. When I right click on them, it says "Cannot be deleted", when I click on edit, nothing happens. If I do it from the "Manage Bills and Income reminders", the same thing happens. There seems to be no way for me to correct this.

I first thought that once the transaction would have become actual, I could delete it, but no, it is still impossible.

What can I do please? Thank you for any assistance.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

If you are able to do the import again, you could go back to your Mac version, delete the scheduled transactions, and then do the export/import.

If you don't want to go through that again, I suggest you post this question in a Quicken Windows category of the site, since this category is mostly read by Mac users (like me) who just don't know the ins and outs of Quicken Windows.

Or you could call Quicken Support to see if someone there can give you a trick for deleting a scheduled transaction which says it cannot be deleted.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • J-C Bailly
    J-C Bailly Member ✭✭
    Options
    Good point, my mistake, I will post in the Windows forum, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.