PLEASE make OSU dates more visible

Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Display/UI
The last download dates in the OSU summary are barely visible light gray on white or light gray on lighter gray. I really have to squint to see them. It matters more these days with all the OSU failures at various FIs. As you can almost see from this screen shot, some FIs didn't download today.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

15 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel

I feel the need to bump this idea.

OSU has become so unreliable that I now must look at the dates to make sure that I am actually getting transaction downloads. Today, 2 accounts failed to download and I had to reset/reauthorize them to get my transactions sent. There was no error message. The only indication of trouble was the hard-to-read dates in the OSU summary.

Please make the dates & times easier to read.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel

Hmm, this seems to be a monthly occurrence now. I had to reauthorize all my EWC+ accounts again, on the first of the month.

I sure wish the time stamps were easier to read. This has to be the easiest feature request in the world to implement.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

I have never understood why they think information like this should be in light grey. It is like saying "Here is some important information that we don't want you to notice".

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Rocket J Squirrel

Gonna have to re-bump this thread from February. I don't know what happened to the screen shot in my OP but anyone can see the light gray text in the OSU Summary.

Please remedy this, my old eyes can't take it.

• Rocket J Squirrel

One more time. This has to be a trivially easy fix.