BUG: Quicken Payroll entry creating uncategorized transactions

agarkhed
agarkhed Member ✭✭

Quicken Payrol is creating uncatefgorized transactions. This bug ( Definitely bug) started showing up recently. There are other threads on the same.The provioded screenshot is actually payroll transactioon when I press Ctrl+Shift+S, but here is the issue. When I press ctrl+Shift+S on payroll transaction shown as Uncategorized, basically payroll entries are all duplicated and a negative transaction is added at the end without cxategory to negate the duplicated entries, When I justr see the payroill transaction ( without prerssing ctrl+shift +S) , i dont see the duplicate..

Please :

• Fix this bug so that new entries dont show up
  • Provide a fix to correct old entries

Comments

• agarkhed
    agarkhed Member ✭✭

Further to this the transfer to 401k accoyunt is also duplicated and is showing incorrect balances. It is a real shame that Quicken released software with such a basic defect. I hope this basic defect is fixed on priority and work around is provided in a day or two till it is fixed

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta

Could you provide a link to this "Quicken Payroll" product? As far as I know, there is no payroll service provided by Quicken Inc… in which case you should raise your issue with whoever is providing your payroll service.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• agarkhed
    agarkhed Member ✭✭
    It is not payroll product. It is when I enter paycheck entry
  • agarkhed
    agarkhed Member ✭✭
    This is in quicken premier
  • Lori R.
    Lori R. Member

It appears to be related to the 401(k) transfer. The category field is blank. I'm having the same issue with other bills that include a transfer in the split transaction.

This discussion has been closed.