Can not select delivery date for payments using the Online bill pay. Can select process date.

Today after the monthly Quicken update, I can not select a delivery date for payments using the Online Payment tool. The delivery date is grayed out with the current date showing and I'm unable to change the date. Can select process date. This is not the way I have done online bill.

Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Please clarify: Are you referring to Quicken's Bill Manager Bill Pay or to Direct Connect Bank Bill Pay?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• DLT
    DLT Member

Thanks so much for the follow up. It is direct connect bank bill pay. In Quicken. I have been using forever. In that forever, Bill Pay has always been ruled by Delivery Date. Not Processing Date. I never used. Unfortunately, the Delivery date remains greyed out???

• DLT
    DLT Member

Suddenly…it is now working as it has been since the beginning. No further help needed. Thanks a bunch.

• Boatnmaniac

Who is the bank?

At the top left of the account register, directly beneath the Account Name, does it still show it is connected with Direct Connect?

Also, have you tried simply entering the bill pay command into the register just like you would any other manually entered transaction instead of using the Online Center tool? Enter the transaction date (the delivery due date) and in the check field enter Send which will open up a drop-down from which you can select the appropriate Payee. Then enter the $ amount, the Category, a Memo (optional) and save the transaction. When you run OSU (or Update Now) the bill pay command will be sent to the bank. If it completes successfully, click on the lightning bolt in the check field to see what it shows for processing and delivery dates.

• Boatnmaniac

I looks like our last 2 posts crossed paths. Thanks for letting me know that is it working well, now.

This discussion has been closed.