Chase Brokerages Not Downloading New Transactions

Options
R Strax
R Strax Member ✭✭✭

I have two Chase Bank brokerage accounts. It seems both have stopped downloading transactions after 7/10/23. I am downloading using Quicken Connect, detailed downloads (showing transactions). This has worked for over one year, suddenly stopped. I have disconnected and reconnected downloads, signing into my chase accounts as before. After downloads the program shows me there was no error, says downloads are complete including for those accounts, but newer transactions after 7/10 do not appear in Quicken register even though they are there in my Chase online accounts. Is this a known current issue? Thanks for any help someone can provide!

Comments

• R Strax
    R Strax Member ✭✭✭
    Options

By the way, in case it matters, I am using Quicken Deluxe Version 7.2.1 (Build 702.49920.100), Mac OS 13.5.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @R Strax,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users experiencing issues with downloading transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• R Strax
    R Strax Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thanks for this. I searched the community for "Chase" before I posted but this alert didn't come up.

>Now that I looked at the link I see the issue has been ongoing since before February and into last year. Wow. I guess I've been lucky up until now.

This discussion has been closed.