No Advanced Quick Pay Connections

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

Based on the latest update R53.16 I should see an entry in the drop-down settings in Online Bills for "Advanced Quick Pay Connections" which I do not see…

Windows 11 Pro

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8236)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

The response I received on this issue is that the "Additional Quick Pay Connections" option should be visible only if you have an eligible online biller connected. Currently, only 70 online billers are eligible, but we hope to expand the number of eligible billers in the future.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"The bold print giveth, the fine print taketh away" someone once said.

It would be nice if this limitation was explained in the "What's new" text and anywhere else this new feature is mentioned.

Currently, only 70 online billers are eligible, …

BTW, is there a list of these 70 online billers, for reference?

• Greg Brown
    Options

I have 11 billers on the list of supported billers so no this answer doesn't help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited November 2023
    Options

Thank you for your reply @UKR,

I'm sorry about the delay. Since there wasn't a support article with the list of currently supported billers, it took a while to track the information down.

@Greg Brown,

If you have billers that are on the list above and you're not getting the option to set up the ACH Failover, could you please list which online billers they are so we can look into this further?

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• Greg Brown
    edited November 2023
    Options

American Express, Barclay Cards, Best Buy, Discover, Lowes, Macy's, Navy Federal, Nordstrom, Sam's Club, TECO, Home Depot.

Actually I had Discover pop up when I went to make a QuickPay, asking for my complete account number. Still no "Additional Quick Pay Connections" option.

• Greg Brown
    Options

Also, this is what my drop-down menu looks like. It has an option for "Copy Bill Pay Payees" instead of "Additional Quick Pay Connections"…

• Greg Brown
    Options

So, I just had American Express pop-up asking for entire account number. And BTW still no "Additional Quick Pay Connections".

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your replies,

The CTP for this issue is still open and in work. That said, the system shows you've already been onboarded for the ACH Failover, and that Add Payee Details popup in your screenshot is the popup you'd get when additional information is needed to set up the ACH Failover.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

This discussion has been closed.