Error syncing from Credit Union beginning 12/11/23 FDP-176

Options

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-176

Details:
CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
A bill was not found at the site. No Active Accounts Available

I have been having this same error all day long. I disconnected all active downloads, attempted to sync/connect again and same issue. I tried resetting cloud settings and still am unable to download from CUA. Other accounts are working, although ALLY initially would not work this morning it seems to have resolved on its own. Any help appreciated!

Comments

• CatMc
    CatMc Member
    Options

I just updated and am having the same issue!

• Tyler ordway
    Options

I’m having this same issue

• frankfurter
    frankfurter Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. I spoke with customer service yesterday (who had no idea the service was down and had to go check). She came back and said "there were problems with the connection and they were looking into it". This was 12/11/23 around 9AM CST.

Still not working as of 12/11/23 at 8:20AM CST. Come on CUA, this is part of the reason I left Ally to begin with!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

could each of you please specify the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Nn81
    Nn81 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue connecting to Advantis Credit Union beginning 12/11/23. Still not working today, 12/12/23.

Error: Please try again later

Care Code : FDP-176

Details: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR

A bill was not found at the site. No Active Accounts Available

• Frawick
    Frawick Member ✭✭
    Options

(FDP-176) with Connexus Credit Union Wausau, WI

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• frankfurter
    frankfurter Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Quicken Anja - and for everyone else, don't be a moron like me and forget that you can also go download a QFX file from your bank and manually import it. I got so used to the awesome WebConnect that I forgot how to do that! 🤓

• jalefty@twcny.rr.com
    Options

Having same problem connecting to Empower FCU

Details:
    Associated Accounts: Empower FCU Mastercard, Empower FCU Checking, Empower Savings
    BID: 7309
    Channel: FDP_DEFAULT
    Customer ID:
    Days in error: 1
    Details: A bill was not found at the site. No Active Accounts Available
    Error Code: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR (FDP-176)
    Error last seen: 2023-12-13 20:14:24 +0000
    Internal ID: 303923212245166848
    Number of updates in error: 1
    Other State: {"reason":"cpDataMissing","state":"notAggregating"}
    Session ID: 2561B076-5497-4C71-99CB-66C17FA65B3E
    Type: QCS FI Login
    Unique ID: 1383488D-8266-4D31-9FF8-A76EF384EDA1
    WCC Code: CC-580

• nelskrogh
    Options

TCU Federal Credit Union

• BradPDX
    BradPDX Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here, Advantis CU. Thanks for being on it, Quicken!

• kgilber7
    kgilber7 Member
    Options

Its been too many days to not get resolve!! What is Quicken doing to resolve???

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I assume you have all seen this announcement:

AFAIK, this may be a problem with an expired security certificate at the banks or their computer service providers and must be resolved by them.
    Keep calling the banks' support centers and keep complaining!

• frankfurter
    frankfurter Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, all these random banks had their certificates expire at the same time, pure coincidence. Never mind that Quicken knows about this issue and said they're working on it. Did you actually read this thread?

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Yes, all these random banks had their certificates expire at the same time, pure coincidence

There are over 15,000 institutions in Quicken's list of supported banks and only 365 days in the year. Also, many smaller banks don't run their own web sites, they hire a third party to do it for them & there are several companies that offer that service. The fact that they're all credit unions supports the idea that they're all using the same company,. So it's not a coincidence at all, it's actually highly probable that an outage like this will affect multiple banks all at the same time.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• frankfurter
    frankfurter Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That was kinda my point. I 100% agree it is a service of some sort. But do you think the banks needs everyone calling up and yelling at them? You don't think Quicken is already working with this "service", as it is in Quicken's best interest? The average consumer doesn't care whose fault it is, and I can bet you $7 that 99% of the banks will tell you it's Quicken's fault and to call them.

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

But do you think the banks need everyone calling up and yelling at them?

The problem's not likely to get fixed unless the customers yell at somebody. Customers could yell at the service company directly but it's highly unlikely they know who that is; all they know is that they are the bank's customer. Likewise they could yell at Intuit instead of Quicken but they probably don't know that Intuit is running Quicken's data collection service behind the scenes either; they just know that they are Quicken's customer. So that's who gets yelled at - Quicken & the bank.

You don't think Quicken is already working with this "service", as it is in Quicken's best interest?

Substitute Intuit for Quicken. And I don't really know how aware Intuit is of the specifics of each bank's IT setup with so many to keep track of. It seems like in a lot of cases EWC runs off of screen scraping, and that wouldn't require Intuit to know anything specific about the server they're connecting to - they might be just as unaware as the bank's customers of which service is behind the scenes until there's a problem.

I can bet you $7 that 99% of the banks will tell you it's Quicken's fault and to call them.

Sure, everyone loves to pass the buck, and the frontline customer service reps at the bank probably don't have any idea who's actually at fault anyway, it's too technical a problem for them. They just know they can't do anything to help the customer so they want them to get off the phone ASAP.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.