R52.xx - Enter Valid Date after download transactions [Edit33]

Options
1789101113»

Answers

• Jnic
    Jnic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It's been over 2 months and this error still hasn't been corrected. While it isn't a devastating error; it is still annoying and clearly only Quicken can fix it. It seems like they either don't care or worse can't fix it.

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fowler.art
    Options

My Quicken has the R53.16 version and I still get this error. The patch did not fix this problem.😆

• vince
    vince Member ✭✭
    Options

R53.16 Release notes state: "Resolved an issue where customers encountered errors even after successfully downloading from financial institutions." I believe this is meant to indicate the 'Enter a valid date' issue is resolved. And this is my experience with normal download updates. However, it still exists when reconciling an investment account and accepting a balance adjustment dialog provided by the Quicken.

• Giob
    Giob Member ✭✭
    Options

Unbelievably, I never had this problem before, until I updated to R53.16, the software revision that was suppose to fix it for others! (?)

Please help and investigate.

Thanks

• Giob
    Giob Member ✭✭
    Options

my issue of Dec4 seems to have cleared itself (?)

• dcwdcwdcw
    dcwdcwdcw Member ✭✭
    Options

I no longer have the problem. But I don't know what fixed it.

• ProfQuill
    ProfQuill Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes the last few downloads from brokerages are not giving me that error. It was never a big deal but nice to have it fixed.

• tnmats
    tnmats Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here, "Enter A Valid Date" went away when accepting brokerage transactions BUT now I get the erroneous "Enter A Valid Date" when I reconcile a brokerage account.

Release 53.16 just shifted the bug from one place to another.

This discussion has been closed.