Ameriprise Connection Issue

Options
graepers
graepers Mac Beta Beta
edited February 10 in Investing (Mac)

Is the connection issue with Ameriprise still being worked on or has it been swept aside?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @graepers,

We do not currently have any open Alerts on Ameriprise. Could you please elaborate and provide further details as to what exactly you are experiencing when trying to connect with Ameriprise? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or error message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Last October I raised the issue with support that I could not connect to my Ameriprise Brokerage accounts. It was elevated to a Tier 2 US Representative. Last month, December, the tier 2 rep and I shared screens and he witnessed the issue. He indicated to me that he would write a ticket and see that the issue gets resolved. Yesterday when I tried to connect to Ameriprise, I was still unable. While I don't receive an error message the downloaded information shows I have zero balances, when in fact all account have substantial balances.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thank you for the additional details and for sharing information about your interaction with support.

If the issue was escalated with support, they will typically reach out to you directly via email. However, if you have not heard back from them since then, then we advise that you contact Quicken Support directly again to follow up.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Anja,

Before I contact Quicken Support again, Can you look at my account and tell me with whom I spoke back in December about the Ameriprise issue? I have been waiting for an email but have had no communication and I have misplaced the notes I took when we had the conversation.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Yes, it looks like the name of the Tier 2 rep you spoke with last is Justin, and your ticket number for that interaction is T2-US-10665066.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• monotaga
    monotaga Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also still having issues with connecting to my Ameriprise brokerage accounts in Quicken Mac. (Last successful connection was in October 2023.)

Is there an active alert on Ameriprise at this point?

• monotaga
    monotaga Member ✭✭
    Options

I recreated my accounts (using the same connection I used before, "Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct"), and it's working again for me.

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I'll try, but I hold out little hope.

• graepers
    graepers Mac Beta Beta
    Options

NOPE!!! I have 6 different funds with Ameriprise and when I try to connect via "Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct" only two of my six accounts are shown.

This discussion has been closed.