Slower than molasses... on a cold day...

Options
DRHayes
DRHayes Member ✭✭

Quicken continues to be painfully slow at most operations. I have taken all of the advised steps with little improvement. Just accepting daily transactions into a brokerage account usually takes at least 15 seconds per item. Almost all activities require that you click something and then wait at least 5 or 10 seconds to see a response. This has reached the point that I cannot afford to use the program because it is such a time sink. This is the only application that is slow on this computer. I have reinstalled Quicken with no improvement. What is happening Quicken??? I see that there was acknowledgement that Quicken was running slow back on 8/9/23 but that was never updated or resolved? See below:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DRHayes,

All available updates and information regarding the issue described in the Alert will be posted within the Alert. As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available". As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DRHayes
    DRHayes Member ✭✭
    Options

That was 6 months ago… How long does it take to fix such a signficant issue? Seems like there should be some sort of progress updates at least monthly???

This discussion has been closed.