Quicken not downloading some Citi credit card transactions

Options
Allan Trautman
Allan Trautman Member ✭✭

Since updating my Citibank credit card connection (as directed) to Quicken Connect last month, the app downloads only about two-thirds of the account transactions for this card. I can't detect a pattern in the transactions that are not downloaded. Each week when I do my bookkeeping, I need to reconcile the account by hand and add in the half-dozen or so transactions that are missing. I don't see any error messages when updating accounts.

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

What Financial Institution name is set up in Account > Settings > Downloads? If it's not "Citi Cards", try changing the connection to that and see if it helps.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • FoxFifth
    FoxFifth Member ✭✭
    Options

When reconciling my Citibank credit card account at the end of February I found that 3 transactions were not downloading. I did some searching and found the following:

• Allan Trautman
    Allan Trautman Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the comments. I do see "Citi Cards" in my downloads tab, so no issue there. And thanks to FoxFifth for pointing out that this seems to be a known issue that is being worked on.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Note the reason for asking what the financial institution is because with Citi Cards you can select to have Direct Connect, which doesn't have this problem. Check to make sure it is setup that way. If it is Quicken Connect, then it is subject to the above problem with missing transactions.

And as an added aid in identifying the missing transactions in any account that you can't setup with Direct Connect, look for transactions that are the same amount as one that was downloaded.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.