Congratulations to Quicken

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta

Whatever you did with OSU in the latest release, sped it up tremendously. Thanks for the work…

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Greg Brown,

Thank you for coming to let us know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I just can't say enough about this. My OSU time went from 25-30 mins. to 5 mins. You guys have made my day!!!😁

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes……

THANK YOU QUICKEN for addressing the slow startup of Quicken and the slow, slow OSU's…… drastic improvement is much appreciated….

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 14
    Options

FWIW, it's faster and more broken.

The R55.13 version causes some dlls to be deleted from the update.

There are a few reports already of users seeing Quicken go into an install mode after the update. Certain Windows setups cause some dlls to be omitted from the installation. The base install contains EO.xxxx.dlls and a QShowHelp.dll. But after the update the EO.xxxxx.dlls and QShowHelp.dll are removed from the program folder. This causes Quicken to go into an install mode for example when navigating in Tax Planner.

Adding- QShowHelp.dll is present but there must be one or more dlls used for QFX downloads that are missing. Sorry about the QShowHelp reference as that was from previous reporting in another forum that cannot be mentioned 😉.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @markus1957 and @retird,

Thank you for coming to share! I will pass this information along to my team.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.