Not Resolved 12/7/23 "Due In" Filter in Bills and Income Defaulting to 14 Days

Options

Due date reminder reverts to 14 days with every backup or restart. I prefer 30 days, which is supposed to actually be the default.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

I apologize for the miscommunication, this issue is set to be resolved in an upcoming release, however, we do not know which specific version nor do we have an ETA at this time.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• veadams
    veadams Member
    Options

This issue shows as resolved today (12/7/23); however, I don't see anything that tells how to change the default from 14 days. Please provide this detail. Thanks.

• ktmrc8
    ktmrc8 Member ✭✭
    Options

I just checked. I have the latest version of Quicken Classic (R53.16) and I still see the broken behavior.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ktmrc8,

If you are still experiencing an issue after the alert has been resolved, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @roytrousdell213 and @veadams,

Are you updated to the latest version of Quicken for Windows?

If so, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• WolfDaddy
    WolfDaddy Member ✭✭
    Options

(Ticket # 10330723, CTP-7072)

Received an email today saying RESOLVED 12/7/23. It isn't. My Quicken shows I have the latest version and the problem still exists.

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I still have an issue with the "due in" filter. It reverts to 14 days after closing and reopening quicken!

• Dcchief
    Dcchief Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Yes this is not resolved, it still goes to 14 days eveytime!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello Everyone,

We apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience.

This issue will be resolved in the next release. You may continue to follow this alert until it is officially resolved.

Thank you all.

-Quicken Jasmine

• Bruce Kantor
    Bruce Kantor Member ✭✭
    Options

I just upgrade to Build 27.1.53.26 which I think just came out today, and the issue is not reolved. Please advise.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

I apologize for the miscommunication, this issue is set to be resolved in an upcoming release, however, we do not know which specific version nor do we have an ETA at this time.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• --Joe
    --Joe Member
    Options

come on folks . . . you broke this issue, please fix it for us; we are paying customers, at least for a little while longer, but patience is waning! 😕

• Curtis Browne
    Options

Updated to 53.32 today. Issue is NOT fixed

• WolfDaddy
    WolfDaddy Member ✭✭
    Options

I've installed 2, maybe 3, updates since we were told the issue was resolved and would be fixed in an upcoming release.

I think the reason Quicken doesn’t care about anything is obvious. They have no competitor (at least I’m not aware of an alternative to Quicken).

• Jim Shiffrin
    Jim Shiffrin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Now it is March 2024, and this (seemingly minor but annoying) bug has not been incorporated in a Quicken release (I am on 54.16 for Windows). Is there any update?

• WolfDaddy
    WolfDaddy Member ✭✭
    Options

@roytrousdell213 I expect you will get the same answer you got when you asked on January 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!