America First Credit Union OL-294-A error why Now Easter weekend [Edited]

Options
2»

Answers

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

Followed all troubleshooting steps and articles. It does not fix the issue. All other accounts work fine.

As of 4/8/2024, the problem with AFCU continues.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited April 8
    Options

Thank you for confirming,

So that our teams can further investigate this OL-295 error, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(Ticket# 10971828/CTP-9684)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PXP42
    PXP42 Member
    Options

I have reported/submitted a problem report as issue continues.

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

I submitted as well. It appears the command syntax changed. AFCU is expecting a different command set.

• mfallentine
    mfallentine Member ✭✭
    Options

And after I submitted the report….it is now working again.

• carlj07
    carlj07 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I submitted my report earlier today as well, after another attempt to update failed. After reading mfallentine's post, I attempted another account update and it appears to be working now.

• AdamnEve
    AdamnEve Member ✭✭
    Options

4/8/2024 1130 PM MST I tested the download, and the checking account downloaded transactions. However, not sure how long that will last.

I called my AFCU and told them it had been a week since I was able to reconcile my bank account, but not sure of that had anything to do with it.