Fidelity transactions are not downloading

Options

Quicken Classic, Mac, Version 7.6.1, macOS 14.4.1

I'm unable to get Fidelity transactions to download. When attempting to reset and create new connections, the only option available is "simple".

Please advise.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @FooBar11,

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please specify which instance in the financial institution list you are using to connect with for Fidelity?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• FooBar11
    FooBar11 Member ✭✭
    Options

Here's the Fidelity account I connect to (nb.fidelity.com). Even after I give access, I get the dialog box above that indicates only simple transactions are allowed.

• lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    Options

That is how nb.fidelity.com is configured. I. e., this entry in the list of FIs supports only Quicken Connect, and, for investment accounts, Quicken Connect gives you only simple connections.

What you want is either:

• Fidelity Investments Mac - for non-retirement investment accounts and IRAs.
    • Fidelity NetBenefits - for employer based retirement accounts (401K's & such).

Both of these use Direct Connect, which does support full transaction download.

Hope this helps.

Edit: to incorporate clarification posted by @Jon

Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 11
    Options

Slight clarification - you only want Fidelity NetBenefits for employer based accounts (401Ks & such). For IRAs you want Fidelity Investments Mac.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• FooBar11
    FooBar11 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you, both! I will try those two connections.