Not syncing

760beemer
760beemer Quicken Windows Subscription Member
edited July 23 in Using the Mobile App

Every time I turn on sync it does not sync and just continues saying syncing transactions. I have to use task master to exit program. I have tried to reset my cloud data but it does the same thing. I called tech support and they keep telling me to reset cloud data but it does not work. They told me to watch the community for the solution. I have not seen one yet. Has a solution been posted?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Synching what to what? Your mobile to the desktop? Or your mobile to the various Financial Institutions?

In either case, how are you initiating that sync, be specific.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• 760beemer

my desktop to my mobile

• NotACPA
    NotACPA Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• 760beemer

i initiate it by resetting my data and then sync. I have also tried syncing when exiting but had to turn off sync since it never finishes

• ramaloy
    ramaloy Member ✭✭✭

Same problem as 760beemer: the upload never finishes. I've been a Quicken user since 1986, meaning there's a lot of data, so I've even let the update crank for over 36 hours before killing it via Task Manager. Also, the data which has populated the cloud is inaccurate. Most accounts are duplicated and some triplicated. Hopefully, Quicken's staff reviews these posts, because the solutions won't come from the Quicken Community. The software has to be repaired.

This discussion has been closed.