Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)

Regarding Quckent (Mac) showing a zero ballance for TSP accounts. I realize this alert/issue has been "closed"…again…and that Quicken is still working on the problem, however not only does TSP continue to show a zero ballance after downloading the account information, it now requires mutifactor authentication every time Quicken accesses the account.

Comments

• GaitherJ
    GaitherJ Member

Another update but still no fix

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

Any fix for this will be on the server(s), not an update to Quicken.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ALLENCY
    ALLENCY Member

When yo update the account and proceed through the 2-step authorization, it does given you the correct balance but does not download it into Quicken

• pheifetz
    pheifetz Member ✭✭

It is so frustrating that this has gone on for soooooo long. Being able to briefly see the balance when setting up, then poof to zero is maddening. TSP has authorized this, so Quicken please do your job here.

• mwreagan
    mwreagan Member ✭✭

Me too. Mac OS 14.1, Q Mac v. 7.8.2

• jdphillips
    jdphillips Member ✭✭

I have been a Quicken user for years. I am going to stop subscribing because of this issue. It has persisted way too long while the coders update "window dressing" issues. It is not that hard. Other (free!) personal finance aggregators have figured it out. Quicken does not prioritize this issue as it should.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

@jdphillips for what it is worth, I'm pretty sure the "coders" have zero control over this. And therefore the "window dressing" code has zero to do with whether TSPs are supported or not. This is all about what the aggregator (Intuit is supporting, Quicken Inc pays Intuit for the aggregation services). Frankly, I don't really think Quicken Inc has much leverage with Intuit.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/