How do I run a report that will show my expenses as a percent of gross income?

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2020 in Reports (Windows)
I can get it to show me expenses compared to themselves in a percent but I need to see what percent my expense categories are as compared to my income.

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I don't believe that can be done from within Quicken.  I suggest you Export the report data that is close to what you want  to the Clipboard, then paste the data into Excel.  From there, you will be able to create the customized calculations that will suit your needs.

HTH
  • karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a place to request features? This is actually a very useful number and can't understand why quicken home and business would not have this anywhere. Thanks for the answer though q_lurker. At least there is a somewhat easy way to do it.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @karen m,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

Additionally, please see this FAQ for more details on creating a product enhancement/feature request. Our developer's review these posts to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.