Quicken for Mac 2017 v4.6.5 Released
Starting a new post for the 4.6.x release so it's easier for people see the latest issues. If we have new releases, I'll add them to the bottom of this post below the bullet list. Here are the release notes for v4.6.5.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue on the Quicken Cloud that would sometimes prevent the sign-in or sign-up screen from appearing. Customers would see a gray screen or a stuck spinner.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where the error message to setup an account wouldn't go away even after reconnecting an account.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where the migrate Quicken ID screen wouldn't appear after using the Sign in as a Different User feature.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue that would prevent all accounts from syncing with mobile if there was at least a single discontinued financial institution as part of the account list.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue that would cause a sync error if there was a linked transfer that was referencing an account that wasn't being synced.
- FIXED: In 4.6, customers could finally disconnect web connect accounts but this didn't work for credit cards. 4.6.5 fixes this discrepancy.
- IMPROVED: Improved the ccscrape.108 error message. If you get this message it means you need to go to your bank's website to authorize the connection.
- IMPROVED: Improved the ccscrape.192 error message. If you get this error, it means your bank is using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) that currently is not supported by the Quicken aggregation service.
9/29 - Version 4.6.6
- FIXED: Fixed an issue that would cause categories on linked transfers to be lost.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where deleted splits weren't getting propagated to the Quicken Cloud.
- FIXED: Fixed an issue where help files weren't being displayed from the Help menu if running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- FIXED: Improved reliability of a fix for an MFA issue where customers received an MFA code but didn't have a screen to enter the code in.
This discussion has been closed.