?? re-setup accounts for download

Options
I am on Mac 2017 v4.8.4. Until the last few weeks I was able to dl all my transactions from Fidelity as well as cc accounts, however today I either get a error of "partial download" (credit cards and Cap One) or totally fail (Fidelity) with HTTP 500 error (all at same time). If I go to 'change the credentials" and use the same user name and pw I can get the cc and Cap One to download but then get this error again when trying a full update. I am unable to do that with Fidelity as the "change password" option is greyed out. HELP??? Thanks - Jay
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jpomerantz
    jpomerantz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I saw that for Fidelity - really didn't help. I did see a post also that others are having the 500 error so I will wait and see. This still does not explain the other account issues I  am having tho.
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello jpomerantz. Appreciate your question.

What Partial Download errors are you getting with your other accounts?

Can you take a screen shot of your Account Status Window (Window>Account Status) so that we can see what is happening and be able to help you further?

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Thank you in advance for any information that you can provide.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • jpomerantz
    jpomerantz Member ✭✭
    Options
    So here is the screen shot. What is weird as well is for Cap One it says I need to re-auth the acct - I do - it accepts it - but next time I need to do it again.  Also - If I have to "re-set up" the accts do I lose all I have in Quicken - does in over write the existing information?
  • jpomerantz
    jpomerantz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I know what it says - why?? and if I do that do I lose what I have in Quicken already? Does it re-download everything? That is a problem if it does.
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello jpomerantz. Appreciate your question.

If you deactivate and reactivate your accounts, it does not remove anything from your ledger.. Think about it as unplugging a burnt out light bulb and replacing it with a new one.

Hope this helps.
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.