Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Reports (Windows)

Report Interval Option: Day (1 Merged Vote)

user99029user99029 Member ✭✭
edited September 4 in Reports (Windows)
Any plans to include "Day" on the Interval drop-down for reports?

The "Date range" has options for "Daily", "Last 7 Days" and the like, but the most granular interval is "Week".
12 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Please see this Idea about adding more date intervals for Scheduled Reminders.

Vote on Ideas

Ideas are brought to the attention of the programmers for consideration.

If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the tiny "Up" triangle under the voting count. Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.

Every vote counts!

• tjspjstjspjs Member
    Please add better interval options, the reporting is quite pathetic.
  • dave hulettdave hulett Member ✭✭
    with recent market volitility I would really like to see a daily option to show investment changes daily. perhaps only allowing a 30 day window.
  • pblairpblair Member
    edited September 4
    Hello all,
    I am trying to create a report by investment account that shows the historical daily market value on a daily basis. The only way I have found to do this is to change the "As of" date one day at a time and then enter the $'s amounts into a spreadsheet. I have tied customizing a number of existing reports but cannot get it to show the information on a daily basis. Anyone have any ideas on how this could be achieved? Thanks in advance to anyone who may have a solution.
    Best regards,
    P

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @pblair

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although I apologize that you have not received a response.

After going through all the available reports, I was unable to locate a way to show the daily market value. I have gone ahead and changed this post to an Idea so that others may vote to add this feature to Quicken.

Be sure to navigate to the top of this post and click the up arrow to add your vote!

Ideas are reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only report and graph I can think of is the Portfolio Value and Cost Basis report. It can be set to show graph lines and report columns by Interval, with the shortest interval possible being Week.
    Over the years, there have been several discussions about "daily interval", e.g.,
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/17281300#Comment_17281300
    but to date, this has not been acted upon by the programmers. Hopefully, this will help get the ball rolling.