Why am I locked out from my Quicken as I answered with the correct answers asked

It seems that Quicken has become to big for its breeches. simple thing like my password which I write down and enter it from the Password book I keep for all passwords ???

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Paul,

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist you.

Where are you trying to sign in? Is this in the application on the computer or the Quicken website?

Quicken may send a code when signing in, are you being asked a code or a security question?

Are you getting an incorrect password error message or is something else happening?

Let us know!
    ~~~***~~~
  • why can't I talk to someone who can answer me right now as I have to use my quicken now. I was away from may computer for 78 days because of medical problems and I come home to this stupid problem. lets get real quiken is more about making money than answering simple questions????
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    why can't I talk to someone who can answer me right now as I have to use my quicken now. I was away from may computer for 78 days because of medical problems and I come home to this stupid problem. lets get real quiken is more about making money than answering simple questions????
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
  • I have quicken for windows on my computer the latest version. when I tried to sign on it downloaded new files and then let me log on. I put in my password and it was rejected it asked me Questions what accts I use and what were my last two entries one a deposit and one was a charge which I looked up all three and put in the answers and it came up as incorrect ? these answer were from a print out from quicken whats up it dosen't rspond to the correct answers.?
  • I contacted Quicken support and even had a chat but he could not answer with anything that worked
This discussion has been closed.