Syncing Reminders and Budget with Actuals

Options
My budget and reminders have gotten out of sync with actual transactions. How do I re-sync?

For example, a couple of reminders keep asking me if this is a previous transaction.

Last month's budget shows only one paycheck.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello brettossman,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that under Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other users are best able to assist.

There has been an ongoing issue regarding Bill Reminders, as discussed here and here. Please review these threads and let us know if this may be what you are experiencing. 

Regarding your budget, where do you see that transactions are missing/not being applied towards the budget? Meaning, are you on the Planning tab when you notice the discrepancy, or does it only appear when running a Current Budget report, etc?

Let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• brettossman
    brettossman Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm on subscription: R22.12

Reminders: A couple keep asking me if they are for previous transactions that had already cleared.

Budget: Planning tab - For example, only 1 of 2 paychecks showed up last month in actuals. Other isolated payments were missing as well.
This discussion has been closed.