Certain Transactions not in Transaction report

Options
I record Consulting income in my business account. The category is Consulting. When I run a report on the payor, account, or category, none of these transactions show up in the report. I'm concerned that other reports that I run will not be correct either.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    What report are you using? Asked another way, which option on the Report menu are you starting with?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • cherishen
    cherishen Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am running the transaction report. And just for testing, I am including all categories, all tags, and all payees. I am only limiting to the account where the deposits had occurred. When I run it this way for the past 12 months, there is no income reported, only miscellaneous income, but there is a monthly entry in the ledger. I also checked on the category and it is marked as income, and tax-related.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @cherishen

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you were unable to find a solution here on the Community.

I see that you had a support contact for this issue, the notes made mention of editing categories to get them to pull in on the report.

If possible could be please provide some details on what the issue was for others that may come across the post here on the Community?

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.